(shushing) (Niko grunts) (Jenny screams) – Hey, what are you guys doing? (dog barks)
Are you dancing? (dance music) (Dad hollers) Woo! Welcome to the Best Day Ever! (echoing boom) What should we do today? – Go to the Lagoon! – Lagoon? – Lagoon! (imitating soda hissing) – Ah! – [Shaun] Is that cold? – (squeals) Yeah! That’s cold.
– Where are we going? – To the Lagoon! – To the Lagoon! Niko, are you ready? (baby grunts) Yeah? But, we have a new mission
at Lagoon this time. We’ve never played the
games and won a prize, huh? – Yeah, I have a mosquito bite right here. – [Shaun] Oh, you have a mosquito bite? (Jenny laughs)
Adley, what kind of prize do you want to win? – A snake. – It’s a snake!
(children giggle) – A snake?
(Adley giggles) I want to win a stuffed
animal that’s big and fluffy, and I can jump on it.
– I want to win a big, giant snake! – [Shaun] Ooh! Mom, what are you gonna try and win? – A bear. – [Shaun] A bear, for Niko Bear? Niko, you’re too small to play the games, but you can be our cheerleader. Could Niko be our cheerleader? – Yeah. Go, Adley, Mom! Go, Adley, Mom! Go, Adley, Mom!
(parents laughing) (Shaun grunts) – I gotcha! (imitating whooshing)
– Dad! – We got to go win a giant snake! – Yeah!
– Are you ready? How are we gonna win it? – Playing games, and
then we get our surprise. If we miss the game, we
don’t get a surprise, and somebody else has a try.
– I know, so we’ve got to try really hard, and do
really good at the games, huh? – Yeah!
– Adley! – Hi! – We saw a friend over there. – Let’s go say hi, dad. (motor noise)
(Adley yelling) – She wants to say hi. Do you want to give her a high five? High five. Oh, yeah!
(teens chuckle) – [Teen] Can I get a picture with you? – [Shaun] Definitely, let’s do it! – Oh, thank you so much!
– Nice! Bye, girls! – Adley, bye!
– Bye! – Back to winning a snake.
– I smiled. – Oh, you smiled in the picture? Good job! We’ve been telling her
to smile in pictures, ’cause sometimes she goes like this. (drum roll)
(bike horn honks) – I see the Lagoon! (Shaun gasps)
– Yay! – We’re here! It’s giant snake time. – [Jenny] Have fun! – [Shaun] On your mark, (water splashes)
get set, go! (Shaun screaming)
Whoa, whoa. Go, go, go! Wait! Wait, okay, and jump! (upbeat music) We did it! – That’s where we win our toys! – [Shaun] Oh, yeah, should
we go try and win some toys? – Yeah! (parents groaning) – [Shaun] Oh, that was close! – I knocked the bunny! – [Shaun] Hey, she knocked the bunny over! You win! (yells) (balloon pops)
– Yes! – Yeah! (Shaun hollers) (balloon pops)
(parents yelling) – You did it! – Have a nice day. – [Shaun] Oh, in her seat? That is so cute. – Blue! – Yes! – Follow me! – [Shaun] A snake! You wanted to win a giant snake! – Yeah, going to get one. (parents cheering) – Yes, she did it!
– Good job, we’ve got a winner, congratulations! – [Shaun] Which one of these do you want? – This one. – Perfect!
– The puzzle? Yeah!
– You won a snake! – [Shaun] Good job, Adley! – Great choice!
(parents cheering) – Niko, look it, a snake! – [Jenny] She won a snake! (growls) And we won you a heart.
(rattle shakes) – [Shaun] Good job, guys! – [Jenny] What do you want? – I want pineapple ice cream. – Can we get a Dole Whip? Two Dole Whips, and a Dole Whip Parfait. – [Donkey] Parfaits are delicious. – [Shaun] What’d you get me? – Nothing. – What! I want ice cream. – I’m gonna go sit with Grandma Jo. (Lagoon bustling) – [Shaun] Is it good? – Yep. – [Shaun] Good. (imitating chomping) That’s yours. (bell dings)
Thank you! Yes, look at mine! – Babe, watch this. – [Shaun] Is that yummy? Do you like it? – He was all, “It’s sour,” the first time. It was cute. – [Shaun] You want more? – Mine is super sour,
so give this to Niko, and he will do it.
– Oh, is yours more sour? – It is more sour!
– Oh! – It is more sour, yours is the most sour! (bouncy music) (babbling to snake) – I’m this tall. – [Shaun] Yeah, you can ride it. Looking good with your snake! – Ow. (seatbelt clicks) – [Shaun] Bye! (bouncy music) – I’m going again.
– Okay. – My snake has to do it first. He’s tall enough. I’m going in my same whale. – [Shaun] The same one? – Yeah. (fast forwarded chattering) – The snake’s like,
dragging on the ground. – (laughs) Licking the ground, lick. Should we put Niko on this ride? – Yeah, has he ever ridden a ride before? – No, he hasn’t. – [Shaun] Do you wanna do this? – Yeah! – [Shaun] Yeah? He would feel like such a big kid. – Let’s do this one. – [Shaun] Is that the one? – Yep. – This is Adley’s
favorite whale, for sure. A Niko, a Adley, and a
snake, all in the same whale. Hey, Adley, can you hold
onto him and keep him safe? – Yeah, Dad, (parents cheering)
I’ll keep him safe. – [Jenny] Are you excited? – [Shaun] Oh, wow. – Yay! – [Shaun] Jenny’s going into
full mom-mode right now. – Yes, I am! – She’s hyped (laughs), Niko’s first ride! Good luck! Hands up! (children giggling) – [Shaun] He’s loving it! (bouncy music) (children shrieking) – Mama! – [Shaun] Good job, Niko! – Yay, first ride!
– Good job! High five! – [Shaun] His very first ride. – Love it. – Dad, do you wanna ride it, too? – Yeah, I’ll ride it with you. Me and Adley are going
off-roading in some Jeeps now. – There’s a yellow Jeep,
and let’s do that one, ’cause it’s space station gaming. – She wants the yellow Jeep, ’cause it’s space station gaming, I love that. – I get right here. – Okay, I’ll get right here. (seatbelt clicks) All right, you ready? How fast should we go? – Way fast. – Like, 100? – We’re gonna go six minutes. – Six minutes fast? – Uh huh. – I don’t even know what that means! (both scream) – That’s hurting my head! – Oh, here, I’ll hold your head. I got it. (bouncy music) (screaming) (slide whistle) – You stinker. Don’t put that in the vlog, Brandon! You stinker. Do you want to play this fishy game? – [Niko] Yeah! – I think Niko should get to play a game, ’cause Adley got to, huh? – Yeah! – [Shaun] You got to pick a fishy. – I get it. (grunts) – [Shaun] Are you trying to win? – (groans) Want it. – [Shaun] Oh, almost! Hold on, bud, we got to learn how to play. – He gets three picks, and
the number on the bottom is what prize he gets. – [Shaun] Got it. Get good ones! (gasps) What’s that one say? A number one. (Niko grunts) (gasps) A number one! – [Jenny] (cheers) One more, Niko. – [Shaun] What’d you get? – [Jenny] Yay! – A number one!
– Three ones! – Good job!
– Good job! (Niko fussing) – [Shaun] There you go! – [Jenny] Yay! – [Shaun] Yay! (Niko shrieking) The kids are waking up. Did you have a good nap, Niko? Is Adley awake? No. Good morning! – Two whales!
(car crashing) (Shaun cheers) – [Shaun] Are you jumping your snake? – [Adley] Yeah. – [Shaun] That’s pretty fun. Okay, have fun, guys, bye! Happy birthday! – [Child] Happy birthday! – Adley’s friend just turned three. What is it? – [Adley] Poop. – [Jenny] Is it poop? I hope it’s not poop.
(Shaun gags) Is it? – That’s poop, guys. That is all poop.
– Oh, my gosh! Niko! – Straight to the bathtub. Let’s go. – [Jenny] (whines) Ew! He was crawling up here. (yells) He got it on the
carpet, you little stinker! You stinker! – He is a stinker.
(Adley coughing) – [Jenny] Okay, good luck! – Hey! No, no, no! Put the vlog down, let’s go. – [Jenny] See ya! Bye, Dad! Good luck, Adley. – I’m going. (Jenny laughs) So stinky! – [Jenny] Was it gross? – Yeah.
– It’s really gross! – [Jenny] I told you not to
come up here, it was gross! – Alexa!
– How’s it going in here? – Play Aladdin.
– Good (laughs). – [Jenny] Oh, it stinks in here so bad! – Yeah, you’re telling me.
(Niko whines) Hi, Niko.
– Oh, I’m sorry bud. (Niko fusses)
Yeah. – Let’s keep cleaning your bum. – Mom!
(Jenny laughs) – Clean boy, clean boy, clean Niko! (blows raspberries) (parents laughing)
(Niko giggles) – Harry Potter jammies,
I wonder who got these. – [Jenny] Mm hm! – Okay, Brandon, should we do some magic? You ready for this? Niko is dressed! Hey, (laughs) that wasn’t
magic, let me try again. Brandon, come on, do better this time. Here we go. Niko is (comic explosion)
dressed! (Niko giggles)
Hey, you got your jam jams on! Whoa, whoa, whoa! – I was trying to–
(Niko laughs) (Shaun babbling) You come here!
(comic yank) (Niko laughs)
(kissing) – Let me do a trick with Niko! – Okay, you do a Niko trick.
(growls) – Whoa! Nom, nom, nom, nom! (Adley laughs) – It’s a train, it’s a tickle train! Tickle train! – Ah, tickle train!
(Shaun squeals) Get Dad!
(Jenny laughs) – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! – Ouchie! (whimpers) Ow!
– Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! – [Jenny] It’s a dog pile on Adley! – [Shaun] Dog pile! Nom, nom, nom.
– Dog pile! (kids giggle) – Video with me? – [Shaun] Yeah, Aladdin? – Yeah! – [Shaun] Let’s do it! What are those, grapes? – Yeah, grapes. – Yummy. They’re on the magic carpet, hurry! Guys, thanks for hanging
out with us today. We had a lot of fun, huh? What was your favorite part about today? – When we went to the Lagoon. – Me, too. (kissing) Thanks for watching another Best Day Ever.
– I got lots of toys. – You did, ’cause you’re
so good at the games! What’s your favorite toy? – The unicorn. – Me, too. Thanks for watching, bye! (upbeat music) – Oh!
– Poop! – No! – [Jenny] He got it on the carpet! – Please, no! – He is a stinker.