– Yeah, I think so. – You’re divorced? (Brit laughs) – [Announcer] Welcome to The Button, a speed dating show. When the button lights up red, either player may press it and swap out their date for a new person. – [Announcer] If two people can last on a date for 10 minutes, they win all expenses paid second date. – Hello. – Hi.
– Hi, I’m Bjork. – Jimmy, nice meeting you. – Nice to meet you. – Just wanna say I’m super nervous. – Okay. That’s fine. We’re all nervous up in here. Tell me about yourself. – I’m an artist. I’m obsessed with societal issues and trying a solution to that and just be really aware of the problems going on in our society. – You are? – I am (laughs) – Okay ’cause I feel a ton of emotions coming from that pink shirt. – Yeah, I mean. There’s a lot there,
but I don’t really date. – You’ve been a magician
since you were six? – Yup. – Tell me about being a magician. – Well, ’cause I was bullied
in elementary school, one time I just this lady doing
a performance in the mall, so I was really intrigued by it. I think everyone is inherently curious and I wanna bring that curiosity– (buzzer) (Bjork laughing) – That was so mean, he just told me such a deep thing and I just nexted him so hard. Hi. – [Jasmine] Hi. – I’m Bjork.
– Bjork, I’m Jasmine. – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you too. You said your name was Bjork, right? – Yes.
– Okay, cool. Like the singer? – Yup, just like the singer. I can gather that. – Oh, thank you. – Cool, so tell me about yourself. (buzzer) – (laughs) Fuck. – Can I wait ’till she leaves? (Bjork laughs offscreen) It felt like an interview
instead of a date. I don’t know. I felt like I was applying for a job. – No. – Hi. I’m Tyson. – Hi, Tyson. – Nice to meet you. – Jasmine, nice to meet you too. – Wow, you’re very beautiful. – Thank you. – What’s your favorite… What do you like to do? – I love to read. – Oh my god, you’re a baby.
– I am 19 years old. – Okay, I’m so sorry. (buzzer) (Tyson gasps) – It’s okay, it’s okay. – Oh, no, no, no. – Oh my god. It’s not illegal, but he’s a child. – Hi. What’s your name? – Brooke. – Brooke, I’m Jasmine. – (together) Nice to meet you. – You’re beautiful. – Oh thank you, you too. – I can tell you care
about your appearance. – Yeah. – You have pretty eyes. – You too. – Thank you. – What color are they? – Hazel. – Same, but hazel-green. – Yeah. Yours are more green. – Yeah. – This is fun. – [Brooke] I know. I don’t really meet people
out of bars or anything, so this is nice. – When was the last
time you went on a date? – Six months ago? – Really? – No, no. Like five months. (buzzer) – I’m sorry. – No, it’s okay. – I don’t know, I felt like I really
driving the conversation. How are you? – I’m well, what’s your name? – I’m Jasmine. – Jasmine, I’m Brit. – Are you nervous? – Yes, very much so. (Jasmine laughs) My mom put a lot of pressure on this. – Why? Does she want to you to– – It’s speed dating and she said like 20 people, I’m
bound to find somebody. – Aw, she wants to you settle down. – It’s time, yeah. For her. – [Brit] I do not own a gun. Do you own a gun? – I do. – That’s awesome. Protect yourself. – Thank you. – Tell me about that, actually. That’s really interesting. – I didn’t grow up being
somebody that wanted a gun, but my dad always taught me that because I am an
attractive young woman, you never know what can happen. – That’s great, though. – Okay, so, you’re not put off by that? ‘Cause most people are. – No. No, my family’s military on both sides. – Cool, so you know how to shoot a gun? – I know how to shoot a gun. I’ve been shooting since I was 14. – You’re divorced? – (laughing) Yes, I am. – Do you have any kids? – No, I do not, no. – Would you get married again? – Oh, yeah. – Yeah, okay–
– For sure. – But for the right person. – For the right person, yeah. – Cool. So what do you do for fun? – I’m a performer, actually. So I do high femme, like afab drag and splice in some burlesque because I can’t my keep clothes on. So– – Really? – [Brit] Yeah, it’s fun. – The burlesque thing, that interests me because that’s something I’ve kinda been wanting to get into. I grew up dancing. – Nice, tell me about your background. – Ballet, tap, jazz. – Okay. – A little of hip-hop. – [Jasmine] You are. – [Brit] That’s true, that’s true. – Yeah, I think so. Honestly, I was pretty
nervous ahead of time, but I’m very pleasantly surprised, so– – Well, I’m glad I– – Yeah. – Did that for you. – Yeah, not no disappointment whatsoever. – I hope you’re hungry. – Yeah. – I love you, Button. – I love you, Button. Yeah, can I? (laughing) (people offscreen clapping)