– Whoa. – You are not having fun. You are not having fun, correct? – I’m having so much fun. (quick beat music) – [Audrey] Hey, I’m here, I’m here. – [Man] Hi, you guys. – [All] Hi. – [Man] Do you know why you’re here? – ‘Cause we’re doing a game. – Yeah?
– A gameshow. – [Man] We’re gonna have
things to distract you and if you don’t move
for the next five rounds, you win a hoverboard. (screaming) – I need it. – [Man] This is the hoverboard. – Can you teach me? (giggling) – [Man] And just so you guys know, we have your parents
watching from the other room. – Audrey’s taking this really seriously. She’s like started
playing already, she like. – [Man] Are you guys
ready for the first round? – Let me shake it all out. (bell dings) – [Man] Okay, don’t move. (classical music) Don’t move, nobody move. (laughing)
– Oh my gosh. – Right next to them. – [Man] Nobody move, whoa. – My armpits are itching, can I itch them? – [Man] Cavalli, and. (bell dings) All right, the rounds over. You guys can move.
(beeping) – Man, I really wanted to move so I could play with that. (squeals) I’m a ballerina. – [Man] Everybody remember,
you’re gonna stay still. – This is the funnest game in the world. (bell dings) – [Man] The round has now started, guys. (classical music) – Can we go in the bouncy house? – [Man] If you want to lose the round, you can play in the bouncy house. – No, after the film. – [Man] Nope, this is
your only opportunity. Does anybody want to
bounce in the bouncy house? – Me. – [Man] If you want to play in
the bouncy house, you got it. – Okay (giggles). (laughing) – She’s tempting me. – You are not having fun. You are not having fun, correct? – I’m having so much fun. (laughing) You could have fun. – [Man] Does anybody else want to join her and lose the round?
– Me. – [Man] You do? – But I really want the hoverboard. (bell dings) – [Man] All right, we gonna
turn off the bouncy castle. We’re taking it to the dump.
– No. – [Man] You guys can move,
that was the end of the round. – Just so you know, you
lost the hoverboard. – [Girl] I don’t really want a hoverboard. I’m scared anyway. (screaming) – Ow, ow. – Let’s bring out–
– Uh-oh. – [Man] Our next distraction. Nobody move, we’re watching you guys. Any move, don’t move, don’t move. (bell dings)
Ready, it’s started. – [Man And Girl] Oh. (giggling) – Cavalli is gonna freak out. – He doesn’t like dogs?
– Mm-mm. – Oh, hey puppies. Can you actually put them on my lap because that’s– – Sorry, it’s just too much fun. – Here ya puppy, here ya puppy. – I can’t put anything on anybody’s lap. They’re playing with me. – [Man] Anybody wanna
play with the puppies? – Okay, I do. (laughing) – [Girl] You don’t hold her. – No, leave me alone.
– Oh my god. – I’ll just sit right here with Baby Blue. Baby Blueberry. – And she still didn’t move. – Baby Blue comes.
(bell dings) – [Man] Okay, you guys, you
guys, the round is over. – High five.
– Yeah. – We might both get the hoverboard. – If we’re patient. (barking) (grunts)
– My god. It’s really disappointing
that you two lost. (bell dings) – [Man] The round has started, don’t move. (classical music) – [Man] All right. – Geronimo. (giggling) – [Man] You guys, what is that? – It’s a pool of candy. – Yummy, yummy candy. – [Man] How are you
guys feeling right now? – Not tempted. Candy is one of my least favorite things. – Candy, candy, candy, candy’s mine. – Really, you guys are
all just making a mess. – Hey, no, I love it. (bell dings) – [Man] The round is over. Audrey and Austin are still in. You guys, guess what, we
only have one more round. (clacking music) (screams)
– Lookit, no candy. – We’re gonna rock it. Unless it’s super tempting. (squeals) – [Man] Okay guys, final round. Audrey, Austin, how you guys doing? – [Both] Good. – [Man] We haven’t started yet. – Okay.
(gasps) – Oh my God. – [Man] Has this been easy? – Will you actually
give us the hoverboard? – [Man] You’re gonna win
a hoverboard at the end. – Are we gonna actually get it? – [Man] Yeah. Let’s begin the round.
(bell dings) Don’t move. Here we go. Go ahead. (screaming) – [Cavalli] Ice cream. – Oh no, Austin’s weakness.
(laughing) (classical music) – Can I have this one? – I want Sour Power. – [Woman] How you guys doing? – Good, I don’t like ice cream. – I love it. – Yes. – [Man] Are you guys
sure you don’t wanna move and come and get ice cream? – I’m sure. I’ll go to enough birthday parties. – Thank you.
– You’re welcome. – Oh no, they have watermelon. – Sour Power.
– I got yummy cookie cream. – Austin, don’t move. – I’m gonna become sick. – I want the bubblegum. – [Woman] Austin, what’s going
through your head right now? – And they lost.
– Yeah, who cares, I can’t even ride it. (laughing) – Austin. – Watermelon and straw,
watermelon and Spongebob. – [Man] Oh boy. – I want this one, this one, this one. – Want one?
– No, I want watermelon. – [Austin] Spongebob. – [Girl] This one, this one, this one. (bell dings) – [Man] Audrey, the round
is over, you won, Audrey. – Yay. – [Man] Yay. Should Audrey get ice cream? – Yes. I don’t even know how to go on a hoverboard, so it’s fine. – [Man] Audrey, you won. – Winner, winner, chicken
dinner, in your face. – Whoo hoo girlfriend,
you got you a hoverboard. – [Man] Audrey? – Yeah? – [Man] Well? – Well, I won. – [Man] All right, you won a hoverboard. – Whee, how will I learn to ride it? – [Man] Well, you’re gonna have to learn. (whines)
(laughing) Are you regretting winning? – Kind of. – I’ll ride it, I’ll
ride it, I’ll ride it. – No. (screaming) (bells chiming music) – I’m in heaven. (giggling)